Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hi everyone, I want to tell you about one of my favourites  bands: The Doors. 
That band is one of those music that you never get tired of listening. I have many favourite bands, is true, but listening to Doors have always make me happy.
They played psychedelic rock and blues rock. I think I love them so much because I have listening this kind of music  since when I was a child (my first favourite Singer is Elvis Presley, since I listened to him  when I was five years old), but also because in their music they played different genres that I love, like rock & roll, Jazz, Blues, acid rock, and psychedelic. Also because I think that Ray Manzarek is one of the best keyboard players in the world, and Jim Morrison will be the best frontman on the earth.

My favourite song always depend on the day (I’m really fan of this band, so I like almost all the songs of the band), then I think today it would be “Not to touch the earth”. It was the first song that came to my mind by this morning, so there’s no a big reason of why did I choose it. 
I will post for you two songs that you may like, I hope you’ll enjoy them: 

Not To Touch The Earth
Queen of the Highway

No comments:

Post a Comment