Saturday, July 2, 2016

On thursday we had to do an activity that was about searching places to visit in London, in a context of an imaginary study trip. We had to search places on internet, seek the prices, look for the nearest tube station to get there, and the zone in which the place is located.
It was really interesting, but like it would be with more time to do it, because under pressure it is hard to me to enjoy anything :(. Anyway, I learned a lot, because I've never done this excercise before. First, I realized that England is very expensive, and to become it real (the trip), I should have to save a lot of money. Then, it seems that if I want to travel there, besides money, I need a lot of time. I think I will have to keep this in mind, because I'd love to travel to England in a close future.
If one day I would go to London, I'd like to visit almost all the places that we've looked for, because there were relevant in England History. I would like to visit other places, too. I'd love to visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum, and go to (I hope) all the jazz clubes to listening some jazz jam sessions, like Ronnie Scott's or the Vortex bar club. I'd love to go to some punk concerts in London, and exhibitions and events of punk there. And, finally, I would like to visit the best libraries in london, and arts exhibitions.
Because of my interests I don't know if I would like to go with classmates, but I'd like to go with my friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. I think like you when you said "I should have to save a lot of money". It's true, London is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with many things under pressure not enjoy :(

    ReplyDelete