Friday, August 23, 2019


Hello to everyone!
A country I would love to visit is Australia. As a child, I always wanted to visit that country because I had family living on there and I used to listen all those stories related to weather, environment and animals that I just wanted to see with my own eyes.
It is located on Oceania, and is well known for its animals, as koalas and kangaroos, and its vegetation, which is very rich and beautiful. Also, Australia is well known for the weather, which is very hot on summer, and because of the beaches, that are one of the most beautiful beaches on the world.
If I go there, I’d like to visit to my family and I like to go  to the national parks and museums to meet the local vegetation and the most relevant parts of the country.
I don’t know if I’d like to study there, because it is expensive and I don’t have the money, but I would like to work there to learn the language, even if they have this very weird accent !
Here I post some pictures of the country.
I hope you´re ok!

Image result for australia vegetacion

Image result for australia vegetacionImage result for australia

2 comments:

  1. Wow! it looks very interesting!! I would love to go one day and see the koalas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very beautiful country! I really like animals, so I would like to see with my own eyes a koala or a kangaroo.

    ReplyDelete